Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hong Kong Skyline - Central Plaza

Central Plaza – the second tallest building in Hong Kong
374 meters / 78 storeys / completed in 1992
Address: 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Direction: MTR Wanchai station

There is a sky lobby on the 46/F which is open to public on weekdays from 8am to 8pm and on Saturday from 8am to 2pm.

This is the quickest and easiest way to have a 360-degree view of Hong Kong, through the curtain walls.

Sky lobby is where people change left to upper floors. I used to work in Central Plaza and it was my daily life to use this 5-star lobby. Even so, I found this 360-degree tour of Hong Kong extremely impressive.
There is a Pacific Coffee at the main lift lobby where you can take a break while enjoying harbour view.


The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Grand Hyatt and Renaissance Harbour View are linked to Central Plaza by covered foot bridge.

Nearby Hotels
Fleming Hotel (Boutique)
Luk Kwok Hotel (3-star)
Renaissance Harbour View (4-star)
Grand Hyatt (5-star)

Hong Kong Travel Blog - Hong Kong Skyline

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna,

    I want to compliment on both your blog sites. Very informative and thorough information that I can take with me on my trip back to Hong Kong. Thank you!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete